We can now test for Covid-19 in our laboratories
One Scientific are on the GOV.UK list of companies providing private Covid-19 PCR testing. We can provide you with home self-swab kits to use and then return for analysis. Certificates issued meet the standards required for Fit to Fly, Day 2, Day 8 and Test to Release respectively. Order your kit now, or see below for more information.
From a Green list country
Double vaccinated from an Amber list country
From an Amber list country
From a Red list country
Mandatory PCR test on day 2 and day 8. Must be undertaken by a Government NHS provider.
- These lists refer to arrivals into the United Kingdom only – please check with the relevant authority for guidance on entry into other countries
- These lists refer to testing requirements only, there may be other restrictions in place (e.g. hotel quarantine, passenger locator forms)
- Exemptions apply to these rules e.g. certain professions – please check the GOV.UK website for details
- Although we endeavour to keep this page up to date, it may not reflect any short-notice changes introduced
- Please refer to the GOV.UK website for the latest travel advice at all times
Environmental surface testing
Many companies would like to have more information about how widespread the virus is in their environment, and the effectiveness of cleaning and disinfection practices. We can supply you with environmental swabs which we can then test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2, which is the virus that causes the COVID-19 disease.
Please note: the environmental swab kits are not suitable for performing human tests.
The environmental PCR swabs can be used on a range of shared contact areas, for example door handles/ handrails, restrooms/changing rooms/lockers, touch screen displays, workplace machinery, hospital and care home equipment etc.
We post the swab kits out to you, and then you send them back after use – or you can drop them off at our Bristol laboratory (prior arrangement required. Please do not visit us if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been told to self-isolate).
- Full step-by-step sampling instructions provided
- Final reports within 2-3 days after receipt at the laboratory in Bristol
Please contact us if you require any further information and our technical experts will be happy to talk with you:
Phone: 0117 992 3130
Email: [email protected]