Day 2 testing for double vaccinated international travel arrivals from Amber countries
Please see the Governments website for up to date requirements for entering or returning to the UK. If you are travelling to Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland you will need to follow separate guidelines.
Your Day 2 Covid-19 PCR test should be taken on or before Day 2 of your arrival into the UK.
Day 2 Testing: How does it work?
- You must book a test before you depart to the UK – you can pre-book this at the same time as your outbound travel / Fit-to-Fly test
- We will send the test kit to your chosen address.
- Use your allocated Day 2 swab on or before Day 2 and follow the instructions provided. Swab samples must be activated online at time of sampling. Please note Failure to activate your swab will prevent you receiving your results.
- Return your swab test using the included Royal Mail Tracked 24 return. If required, you can arrange the swab return via courier.
- Your results will be available by email within 48 hours of the laboratory receiving your sample.
Still have some questions?