Client Services Administrator
We are expanding our Client Services team in line with company growth – this role is a great opportunity for career development. We are currently a small team of 5 and we are looking for someone with a friendly personality and positive outlook to join us.
Our laboratories test a range of food and water samples. Most of our Client Services team have backgrounds in retail, sales or hospitality; you don’t need to have a background in science to join us (but an interest in the field will certainly help!). Full training will be provided to give you an overview of the services that we offer our clients.
Our Client Services team deal with a range of queries, including scheduling collections, emailing out reports, or just talking through queries with clients if they are not sure who is best to speak to. We pride ourselves in high standards of customer care and fast response times and we are looking for someone who can support this.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Key contact for all incoming queries – by phone or email
- To investigate and resolve customer queries in a polite and professional manner, or escalate the query to a relevant member of staff when required
- To assist with updating client contact information
- To email clients their final reports and assist with client specific reporting requirements
- To assist with sample data entry, ensuring attention to detail in all areas
- To assist with new and existing client quotes when required
- To liaise with the logistics team to arrange client collections and delivery requests
- To liaise with our technical teams on any client queries
- To assist with the maintenance of internal databases for lab and client use
- To report any client issues or dissatisfied comments to management
- To assist with scanning and filing of all required documentation
- To support the office staff in all general office and ad hoc tasks as required
- To assist with pre invoicing and PO checks for monthly invoicing
- Customer services (1 year preferred)
- Problem solving mentality
- Attention to detail in all areas
- Effective time management and prioritisation
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel. Full training will be provided on internal systems)
- Start date: ASAP
- Part time, 20 hours per week
- Permanent contract (3-month probation period)
- Core shift Monday to Friday, 11:00am to 15:00pm, plus additional overtime as required
- Salary: £21,700 pro rata
- How to apply: CV and cover letter
- Accessibility: The Park and Ride (Bristol A4 Portway) stops at the end of our road, so we are easily accessible by bus from the city centre. By train there is a small branch line from Temple Meads Station which stops at Shirehampton, approx. 0.5 miles from us and there is also a new train station by the park and ride. Free car parking in the vicinity, and bicycle lock up points on site.
- Holiday: 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays) pro rata. Plus an additional 1 day per 1 full calendar year up to a maximum of 5 additional days.
- Pension Scheme available, more detail provided during induction.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send us your updated CV to ApplicationsUK@tentamus.com.
Please, include the job position in the subject of your email in the following format OSL: CS Administrator.